|Tappahannock, Kilmarnock, Fredericksburg|
Sidi- Performer Gore-Tex Street Boot
New for 2018 the Performer Gore-Tex™, which features a highly breathable, waterproof Gore-Tex™ membrane that keeps your feet at a cool, comfortable temperature, even in warmer weather.
- Equipped with the world famous Gore-Tex™ highly breathable and waterproof membrane to add a waterproof yet highly breathable barrier between the elements and the rider’s feet.
- The Gore-Tex™ membrane breathes more than any other membrane thus the rider’s feet will stay cooler in warm weather with a Gore-Tex™ equipped boot.
- Front calf plate features four small mesh panels for air flow.
- Rear calf features six mesh panels for maximum transpiration of heat away from the rider’s foot.
- Thermoplastic resin ankle protectors.
- Malleolus external plastic guard with ergonomic closed cell foam padding internally to enhance protection of those tender small foot bones.
- Bolt on (no Velcro!) replaceable, adjustable and aerodynamic nylon scuff pads on the toe.
- Nylon inner sole with removable arch support pad.
- Nylon shin deflector plate.
- Sidi’s new Full Grain Microfiber material is used for the upper’s construction.
- Double stitched in all high stress areas.
- Zipper and Velcro closure system.
- An elastic panel adjacent to the entry zipper allows a bind free zip and improved fit.
- Dual compound sole.
- Lined with anti-abrasion Cambrelle® in the foot area for comfort, the upper is lined with Teflon mesh which prevents complete absorption of water and sweat. These materials will not retain water or sweat on the inside of the boot. The boot will dry quickly and the treatment also prevents the onset of mould.
- DuPont polymer toe shift pad.