|Tappahannock & Fredericksburg
Sidi- Denver Boot
The Sidi Denver is a sport motorcycle riding ankle-height boot, the Denver features the trademarked Vertebra system that helps protect your Achilles tendon. There are also replaceable heel cups, ankle ball cups and nylon scuff pads. Internally you''ll find Cambrelle lining and a nylon inner sole.
- Integrated water resistant and breathable membrane between the shoes leather upper and the interior polyester liner.
- Upper is constructed of high quality top grain leather.
- The upper is double stitched in all high stress areas.
- Internally padded to the top of the shoe for max comfort.
- Plush fabric at the inner top of the boot for comfort.
- Non slip rubber lug sole.
- Internal outer ankle protective caps.
- Reinforced internal heel and toe areas.
- The Denver features two different entry/egress systems. The rider can choose between the lace-up closure with metal eyelets or the zip closure with a Velcro flap at the top.
- A plush fabric is used at inner top of the boot to ensure the riders lower leg does not chaff when wearing shorter socks.
- Plush removable inner sole.
- Leather, double stitched, shift pad.
- Rear of boot pull tab.