|Tappahannock & Fredericksburg
Sidi- Armada Gore-Tex Boots
The best of both worlds, the Armada GORE-TEX™ is actually two boots in one! The wrap around upper section with ankle support beams can be quickly removed to turn the Armada from a full on adventure boot to a subtle touring boot.
- Sidi’s new Full Grain Microfiber material is used for the upper’s construction.
- Equipped with the world famous Gore-Tex™ highly breathable and waterproof membrane to add a waterproof yet highly breathable barrier between the elements and the rider’s feet.
- The Gore-Tex™ membrane breathes more than any other membrane thus the rider’s feet will stay cooler in warm weather with a Gore-Tex™ equipped boot.
- Secure Hook and Loop Closure over full length zipper entry/closure system.
- Dual position zipper closure points to adapt to any calf size.
- An elastic panel adjacent to the entry zipper allows a bind free zip.
- Full length inner gaiter.
- Nylon inner sole with removable arch support pad.
- Honeycomb elastic panels above the arch area makes for a very comfortable boot!
- Exterior high impact heel protection.
- Internal toe protection.
- Lined with anti-abrasion Cambrelle® in the foot area for comfort, the upper is lined with Teflon mesh which prevents complete absorption of water and sweat. These materials will not retain water or sweat on the inside of the boot. The boot will dry quickly and the treatment also prevents the onset of mould.
- High grip toe shift-brake pad.
- Padded shin plate.
- Double stitched in all high stress areas.
- Bonded non-slip lug type sole.
- Reflective points above the heel.