SIDI PRESENTS THE CROSSFIRE 3 SR, THE 3rd GENERATION OF THE MARKETS MOST TECHNICAL OFFROAD BOOT
The Crossfire line has evolved for the third time! The brand new Crossfire 3 SR is all new with only the legendary Sidi buckles and straps carrying over from the Crossfire 2!
- All new ankle pivot system is designed to have a "hard” limit of foot/ankle hyperextension.
- Sidi has upgraded the entire SR sole system on the Crossfire 3 SR boot. New sole "boat” features a more cupped and thicker design so the rider’s foot rests deeper into the sole system. This change gives more engagement between the boots upper and sole in manufacturing which will extend the boots lifespan. This change also creates a firmer sole than any other Crossfire boot.
- Replaceable by hand tools the new Dovetail SR anti-skid rubber sole covers the arch area of the sole. Toe and heel areas on the new Dovetail SR sole are now a permanent part of the Crossfire 3 SR.
- A laminated Technomicro is used as the base material in all areas.
- Slim, cool non-bootie design.
- Calf plate system features an inner double adjustment that expands to fit even the largest calf or knee brace system!
- Nylon insole no dangerous steel shank!
- Inner heat shield made of high grip material.
- New inner boot gaiter has a larger circumference than the Crossfire 2 making for a tight seal around the rider’s lower leg no matter which knee brace system may be used. Upper inside of the gaiter features an anti-heat suede protection-grip panel.
- Removable arch support.
- Toe area covered in protective plastic.
- An all new rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel hold the riders foot firm and thus resists twisting while offering added protection.
- Replaceable, sleek, micro adjustable cam lock buckle system with memory retention nylon straps.